Each One Teach One
Saturday, September 28, 2013; 9 am-11:30 am
Featuring the creativity of faculty, staff, students and alum from the Graduate School, School for Children, Continuing Professional Studies, and the bookstore!
Workshops this year will include:
- Why Started a Charter School
- Infant Development
- Blocks Curriculum at Kindergarten
- Highly Sensitive Children and Adults
- Autism Annotations
- Let Them Play: Building Teacher Leadership in a New York City Public School
- Online Education
- International Education
- Dramatic Arts as Literacy Intervention
- Folk and Traditional Arts Instruction
- The Art of Shop (Woodworking)
- Tray Painting
- Science and Nature Program at the American Museum of Natural History
- Reinventing Informal Science Education for Vulnerable Youth
This open-house type forum is open to the public and you can come and go at any time, but please RSVP. Join us for breakfast and be sure to pick up your raffle ticket at the registration table. Winners will be announced at the end of the event!
Sponsored by the Graduate School Council of Students and Staff Council. Refreshments will be served.