To login to the databases from home, you will need your Library barcode. This 14 digit library barcode is found on the back of your ID card. Barcodes are issued at the Library when you register with us. If you do not have a barcode yet, please stop by the Library at your earliest convenience.
Nearly all of our databases are EBSCOhost, exceptions are DOAJ, ProQuest, Lexis-Nexis, and Google Scholar.
From home select Full Text @ Bank Street by going to:
- Library links
- Type Bank Street
- BANK STREET COLLEGE OF EDUCATION - ProQuest Fulltext
- Open WorldCat Library Search (default setting)
- Bank Street College of Education - Full-text @ Bank Street
If you still need help ask a reference librarian or read this blog post on setting up and using Google Scholar.
Please Note: We are experiencing some problems with Google Scholar. We hope these issues will be resolved by May 15, 2014.
- Lexis-Nexis (New York Times and other newspapers)
Online & Still in Print
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Curator: The Museum Journal (one year embargo)
- Early Childhood Report
- Horn Book Magazine
- Journal of Museum Education
- Journal of School Leadership
- Library Journal
- Rethinking Schools
- School Library Journal
- Teachers College Record
- YC Young Children
- Zero to Three
- Diverse Learning Communities Today (online 9/1/2008 - 8/31/2009 then print only)
- Early Childhood Research Quarterly
- Journal of Technology & Teacher Education